Our legal team of Boulder personal injury lawyers at Klein Frank, P.C. are pleased to announce that we handed out our new bicycle safety handbooks, The Law of Biking: A Quick Guide to Bike Safety, at the ICON Eyecare TOUR of the MOON, Grand Cycling Classic, which took place on October 1st in Grand Junction / Colorado National Monument.
This race became famous in the movie American Flyers and in the 1980’s Coors Classic. It is currently considered to be one of the best recreational rides in the Western United States. The TOUR of the MOON Grand Cycling Classic works in partnership to raise money for Bicycle Colorado and the Colorado Riverfront Commission.
About the Handbook
We believe this pamphlet can help protect the rights of cyclists who share the roads with much larger vehicles such as cars, semi-trucks, buses, and motorcycles. In the handbook, we provide the readers with a wide range of information such safety tips and riding tips.
Some of the safety tips we have included in this pamphlet include:
- Obey all signals and traffic signs.
- Ride on the right side of the road.
- Do not pass motorists on the right.
- Do not use cell phones while riding.
- Keep both hands on the handlebars.
- Keep an eye out for debris on the road.
- Use proper arm signals.
In addition, we provide information on the following:
- How bicyclists can handle certain situations on the road
- The types of documents bicyclists should make sure to carry with them when riding
- Things a bicyclist should do after they have been involved in a bike accident
- How our team can provide aggressive legal representation in the event that a bicyclist is involved in a collision.
Our Team at Klein Frank, P.C. is Here to Protect Your Rights
If you or someone you loved was injured in a bicycle accident and you believe the motorist should be held liable for the injuries, we encourage you to contact our Boulder motorcycle accident lawyers at Klein Frank, P.C. right away. We believe no person deserves to suffer lifelong damages or consequences due to another person’s recklessness, negligence, or carelessness, and that is why we stand ready to fight for the rights of the injured.
To discuss your case, call our team today or fill out a free consultation form online!