Aspen Car Accident Attorneys
Passionate Lawyers on Your Side
Car accidents can happen anytime, anywhere, and for a variety of reasons. In a mountainous area like Aspen, there are several unique obstacles that require drivers to be alert and focused on the road. Unfortunately, this doesn’t always happen, which is why car accidents are one of the leading causes of injuries in the United States. A majority of motor vehicle accidents are a result of human error. If you or someone you love was injured in a car accident caused by driver negligence, you may be eligible to seek compensation. Klein Frank, P.C. is committed to pursuing justice on behalf of the injured and can assess your situation to offer you options, should you want to proceed with your case. Our Aspen car accident attorneys are available to meet with you one-on-one and are available on Saturdays, and your first consultation is free. We strive to provide you with convenience during an inconvenient time.
Common Types of Car Accidents
While no two car accidents are exactly the same, there are several common types of car accidents that our attorneys have seen and worked with over the last few decades.
Common types of car accidents include:
- Rear-end collisions: This occurs when the front end of one car collides with the back of the car in front of it. These accidents are fairly common when a car is tailgating the other, or driving too close behind them, giving them little time or room to brake. However, they can also occur as a result of distracted driving – distracted drivers may not see stopped or slowed traffic until it’s too late.
- Head-on collisions: One of the most dangerous types of accidents, this occurs when two cars hit one another head-on, often producing head and brain injuries and spinal cord injuries, also known as catastrophic injuries. These can occur when one car drifts over into oncoming traffic as a result of intoxicated or fatigued driving.
- T-bone accidents: T-bone accidents involve the front end of one car colliding into the side of another car, often causing major damage and injuries to whoever is sitting on the impacted side of the car. These most often occur at intersections as a result of right of way violations.
- Accidents while merging: Cars can collide with one another when a car fails to signal or signal when merging and doesn’t see that the lane they’re merging into is already occupied.
How are Car Accidents Caused?
Many different factors can contribute to a car accident, including terrain and weather conditions. Aspen, for example, has mountainous terrain that can create hazards for drivers, especially when it’s snowing and roads are icy. However, it’s important to know that all drivers are expected to drive safely, even when conditions are less than favorable.
Common causes of car accidents include:
- Intoxicated driving
- Distracted driving
- Reckless driving
- Fatigued driving
We Can Help You Back on Your Feet
Car accidents can cause injuries that range in severity, from cuts and abrasions, sprains and fractures, and whiplash, to broken and crushed bones, spinal cord and neck injuries, and head and brain injuries. Injuries can easily cost thousands of dollars to treat, and victims often find that they can’t afford the costs of their mounting medical bills – especially when they have to miss work to focus on healing.
Our lawyers believe that you should be compensated if your injuries were caused by negligence. You shouldn’t have to suffer or be in additional pain as a consequence of another driver’s actions.
We’ve recovered millions of dollars for clients and are trial-ready, and we can help you secure compensation for:
- Medical bills, which include ambulance rides, surgeries, hospital stays, medications, and aftercare such as physical therapy
- Lost wages or future earning capacity
- Property damage, including costs of car repairs
- Pain and suffering
You don’t have to go through this time alone. Our attorneys are passionate advocates and can stand by your side as we help you navigate this complicated process in a clear-cut way.
Call our Aspen car accident attorneys at (303) 622-3876 to schedule your free consultation today. Our team is comprised of recognized trial lawyers who prepare each case as if it were going to trial tomorrow.