Here at Klein Frank, P.C., we believe personal injury representation should feel personal. From our law office in Basalt, we proudly offer our friendly yet professional legal representation service to community members in need of a good, trustworthy attorney. Everyone who comes to us for help is seen as a friend in need, not just a case number that gets added to a file cabinet. Not only does this personalized approach to legal representation help our clients feel comfortable as their claims progress, but it also lets us better understand their claims, improving the chances of a successful outcome.
For dedicated advocacy in your personal injury case, call our Carbondale attorneys. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can get started on investigating your accident and determining liability.
We are familiar with cases that are more unique to Basalt and both Eagle and Pitkin Counties. Roaring Fork Valley is accessible through Basalt, bringing plenty of mountain bikers, skiers, snowboarders, hikers, watersport enthusiasts, and other tourists into the area each year. With these popular activities comes an increased risk of certain types of accidents, especially when a third-party acts negligently. If you get hurt while participating in a pastime popular in Basalt, you know you can count on us for familiar and effective legal representation.
Some of the more common types of injury claims we can handle for our clients in Basalt include:
- Car accidents: Basalt may be a relatively small town, but negligent drivers are unfortunately everywhere. If you get hit by a speeding, intoxicated, or distracted driver in a crash that was not your fault, do not hesitate to reach out to us to see how we can help you pursue maximized compensation.
- Ski accidents: Did another skier collide into you while you were skiing? Were you hurt going down a slope that was not marked as advanced? Let us know during a no-cost consultation to see if you should be filing a ski accident claim.
- Bicycle accidents: Bicyclists are dependent on pedestrians and motorists alike to give them a fair share of roads, pathways, and sidewalks. If you were struck by someone not paying attention to your bicycle’s path, call (303) 622-3876 to start your claim.
- Trucking accidents: Colorado State Highway 82 runs right through Basalt, sometimes making it busy with commercial truck traffic. You deserve maximized compensation if you were struck by a negligent truck driver who was passing through Basalt on their route.
- Premises liability: When you suffer an injury due to an unreasonable hazard on someone else’s property, like a friend’s house or a retail store, you may be able to file a premises liability claim against the property owner.
- Wrongful death: Losing a loved one is emotionally devastating. It can also impact your finances, too. We take a truly compassionate approach to wrongful death claims that helps you seek justice and compensation on behalf of the loved one you lost while also respecting your need to grieve.
What Damages Can You Receive in Your Claim?
A successful personal injury claim can give you a sense of justice and fulfillment in knowing that a negligent party has been held accountable for wrongdoing. Perhaps more importantly, though, a successful claim can bring you financial stability by paying for the damages you have suffered as a result of your injuries. To make certain our clients are able to live as comfortably as can be after a claim, our Basalt personal injury lawyers from Klein Frank, P.C. always do all we can to pursue every last penny of compensation for them.
A personal injury claim may end with the following damages being awarded to you:
- Medical treatment costs: Oftentimes, the largest financial damages in a personal injury claim are associated with medical treatment costs. Severe injuries may require hundreds of thousands of dollars of medical care to treat across several years. It is only right that the party liable for your injuries pays those bills.
- Missing wages: Losing income because you cannot go to work due to an injury will drain your savings as you try to recuperate. You can include a demand for your missing or reduced wages in your injury claim, even if you are granted disability benefits from your employer.
- Property damage expenses: Did your accident cause your personal property to be destroyed? We will include its value in your demand for damages. Property damage expenses are commonly listed in car accident claims, for example.
- Pain and suffering: Your emotional trauma must also be accounted for when filing a personal injury claim. You have been through so much at no fault of your own. It might be possible to secure you significant noneconomic damages for your needless pain and suffering caused by your accident and lasting injuries.
- Disability hardship: Further noneconomic damages can also be awarded to you for your continued disability and the hardship it causes you. If each day is now a struggle when you used to be able-bodied, then the verdict or settlement amount you receive should be increased to reflect as much.
You should also keep in mind that at Klein Frank, P.C., we use contingency fee agreements for the personal injury claims we accept. With contingency fees, you will not owe us any attorney fees unless we win you a settlement or verdict amount. In some cases, the damages you receive are increased by lawyer fees, too.
Our team of Basalt personal injury attorneys from Klein Frank, P.C. is led by a duo of attorneys who bring decades of combined legal experience to every claim we accept.
When it comes to personal injury claims, there is basically no scenario we have not seen.