Attorney Beth Klein will be speaking at the 2019 American College of Medical Toxicology Conference on Criminal Poisoning & Drug-Facilitated Sexual Assault: Forensic, Legal, and Medical Aspects.
This year’s conference will be held at The Wink Hotel in Washington DC, and it will focus on the forensic and medical-legal aspects of criminal poisoning and drug facilitated crimes. Speakers at the conference will be presenting intriguing cases that medical toxicology experts have encountered in the field.
Attorney Klein will be doing a presentation on the issue of drug-facilitated control of human trafficking victims.
The American College of Medical Toxicology Conference is tailored for the following types of audiences:
- Analytic Chemists
- Social Workers
- Law Enforcement
- Public Health Specialists
Those who attend and complete the course will be able to do the following things:
- Explain the depth and scope of criminal poisoning and drug-facilitated crimes.
- Discuss common ethical issues that arise in the medicolegal arena.
- Understand courtroom challenges from the perspective of medical and legal professionals.
- Explain the different ways illicit substances / toxins are obtained from the Dark Web.
- Identify substances that are commonly used to commit drug facilitated sexual assault.
- Understand the medical and legal challenges associated with drug facilitated sexual assault.
Contact a Sexual Assault Lawyer in Boulder
Attorney Klein is a Board Certified Trial Lawyer and was the first woman to be featured on the cover of Super Lawyers® Magazine.
During her time practicing law, she has received the following honors and accolades:
- Women Who Changed the Heart of the City Award
- The Georgia Imhoff Philanthropy Award
- The 21 Leaders Award from Womens E-News
Attorney Klein is a vocal advocate against human trafficking, and she is committed to helping victims of sexual assault throughout the country. If you or someone you know has been sexually abused, you should immediately get in touch with our law firm to get help obtaining the justice you deserve.
Call (303) 448-8884 to schedule your free consultation with a Boulder personal injury lawyer today.