Colorado Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Injured? Call (303) 622-3876 for a Free Case Evaluation
Whether in the city or on mountain roads, bicycle riders are everywhere in Colorado. Unfortunately, car accidents involving bicyclists occur every day. Drivers can be negligent, and even with all the protective gear a cyclist can buy, these types of accidents can and often do result in catastrophic injury. Having someone on your side in these situations is not only smart but necessary.
Call Klein Frank, P.C. today to request a free case review: (303) 622-3876.
At Klein Frank, P.C., we are committed to holding negligent drivers responsible for failing in their duty to share the road. We represent many elite bicyclists and athletes who have been injured during training and commuting. Backed by ample experience handling personal injury cases, we fully support our clients in recovering full and fair compensation so that they can get back to their lives as soon as possible.
Reasons to Hire Klein Frank, P.C. After a Bike Accident:
- We've successfully handled hundreds of bike accident cases
- We have a 100% success rate in recovery for our clients' bicycle accident cases
- Our team is made up of seasoned trial attorneys with years of experience in taking cases to trial – and winning!
- We offer FREE and confidential case reviews
If you should find yourself in the unfortunate situation of needing a Colorado bicycle accident lawyer for help getting the compensation you are owed, we can inform you of your rights and advise you on your best course of legal action. Our goal is to help you get the most money possible for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages.
Common Causes of Bicycle Accidents
The following scenarios commonly result in bicycle accidents:
- A motor vehicle hits the bike rider from behind or the side
- A driver turns left and hits the bike rider
- The bike rider is brushed by a car or blown off the road
- The bike rider is forced off the road by a passing motor vehicle
- A negligent driver ignores a traffic sign or signal and strikes the bike rider
- Glass beads from road striping operations on the road make the road slippery and dangerous
We have dealt with several cases involving bike accidents caused by tiny glass beads commonly used in road striping. Our Boulder personal injury attorneys feel that these glass beads pose a significant risk to bicycle riders, and we want you to have the information you need. If you are injured in a bike accident, our Boulder bicycle accident lawyers are ready to investigate and evaluate your case. We serve clients throughout the state of Colorado.