There are hundreds of types of unsafe household and consumer products that have needlessly caused serious injuries and continue to do so on a regular basis throughout the United States. The experienced and dedicated legal team at Klein Frank, P.C. stands up to protect the legal rights of consumers, including those injured by defective home products. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured or killed as a result of a dangerous or malfunctioning product, our Boulder defective home products attorneys can help you file an injury claim against the at fault manufacturer. We will do everything we can to ensure you receive the just compensation you deserve.
Common Causes of Defective Home Product Injuries
Injuries can be caused by nearly every type of home product, such as:
- Chemicals used in the home
- Cords, chargers, and plugs
- Electronic devices
- Lamps and light fixtures
- Medical devices
- Personal hygiene products and toiletries
- Washers and dryers
- Water heaters
Additionally, defective products can lead to incidents such as:
- A fall
- A fire
- Toxic exposure
The injuries that can result vary as well, but common ones include:
- Burn injuries
- Brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Catastrophic injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Wrongful death
Whether you or a loved one has been harmed by a defective home product, the attorneys at Klein Frank, P.C. are here to help. We always tailor our representation to each unique client’s goals and situation in order to build legal strategies that will best help you secure the just compensation you deserve.
Types of Home Product Defects
There are three main categories home product defects tend to fall under. Based on each, you and your attorney can determine which party to file a lawsuit against.
The types of product defects are:
- Design Defects: These are the result of a product that was either poorly designed or improperly tested. Design defects often result in recalls because all the products in such a series tend to be unsafe or even dangerous to consumers.
- Manufacturing Defects: These defects occur when there is a mistake in the construction or manufacturing process, meaning that what ultimately made the product unsafe was introduced when it was made. Manufacturing defects may affect only one or a few products or can occur on a larger scale, resulting in a recall.
- Marketing Defects: This last type relates to the warnings and instructions that are included with a product. When a company fails to provide easy to understand instructions or bold warning labels on a product, and this failure to warn leads to harm, the company responsible can be held accountable.
Why File an Injury Claim?
Filing an injury claim is an effective way of holding manufacturers liable when their negligence causes injuries to others. Our dedicated legal team is dedicated to recovering maximum compensation for wrongly injured consumers such as yourself. With our help, you may obtain compensation to pay for injury-related costs, such as medical care, physical therapy, lost income, or loss of earning capacity. You and your family should not have to experience financial strain or additional stress as a result of manufacturer negligence.
We will guide you through the entire process and be readily available to answer your questions and address your concerns. We are not afraid to take your case to court if we believe it will benefit your case.
Call (303) 622-3876or contact us online now to book your free case evaluation.